Friday, February 5, 2010

Please go...snow.

Well, I am tired of the snow. Some of you think that I am crazy...but I am tired of it.
I miss spring. The bike rides to the gas station which is about 2 miles away: The nice calm green days: The wind blowing in the trees: And the wonderful days of Nerf battles.:)
Oh, and speaking of Nerf battles, I forgot to say the deadline of the "Nerf commando picture taking contest." It will end on March the 1st.
Well, I can't believe that it is 2010...already! God has blessed us wonderfully. Anyway, I got to go.
I hope that y'all will be safe.

God bless!
Nathaniel Wallis-













Here is a Star trek vid that y'all might enjoy.:)



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you ARE crazy(JK) I love snow(mobiling), skiing, and icefishing.
Sometimes I admit, i get sick of snow. Not Much though.

A Confederate said...

LOVE SNOW HUGE SNOW=HUGE SNOW FORTS!

Anonymous said...

You just got awarded by His Name is Wonderful

Anonymous said...

I tagged u again!

Chap in the fedora said...

Mike-
I know...I crazy, stupid, and weird.:)
Don't get me wrong, I do like winter but after Christmas I am ready for sping.

A Confederate-
Now that's cool to do.

Mike-
Thanks.
And thank you for the tag again.