Thursday, January 13, 2011

Life ain't complete without a dog.

The dog is a wonderful creature that God has made. The dog is truly "Mans best friend." And to me, no family is complete without one.:)
I plan (Lord willing) to have two Plott Hounds, male and female. Have some puppies...keep one, and have one Jack Russell Terrier for inside the house. I know, I'm rambling... I reckon I'll quit.:)

But like I said, Life ain't complete without a dog.
Your friend,
Nathaniel W.T

P.S If anybody is out there, comment and
Tell me what you think of dogs.

   

 

1 comment:

Argentia Krystofel said...

I like dogs, to an extent. W/ me a dog definitely needs to be trained well.

The more energetic breeds are a bit hard for me to take...but quieter dogs are very easy for me to deal with and I like them much. =D

So that is what I think of dogs. *grin*