Saturday, January 8, 2011

Sorry about that.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Please forgive me for not posting in ages. I have not been faithful to post about important things, seeing how everybody has been, and most importantly...not putting the impression of a true Christan. I do ask for your forgiveness. But that is about to change...I will post often about the important stuff, and about Jesus! Now I know that the blogger girls post fifty things a day and I only post one thing a month give me a break, I'm a boy and I don't have much to say...no hard feelings girls.:) Just kidding. But I will post often. I promise! However, my posts shall be short. I am a man of few words on blogger. But start talking about Christ and the yankees and the Confederates and I'll let you have it!:) But I'm looking forward to talking about the Christan things. And I will post about other things as well...in other words,

My Normal Christan Life!
God Bless,
Nathaniel W.T

2 comments:

Argentia Krystofel said...

It's alright to be more reserved in blogger posts. It's your personality. :) I'm glad to hear that you'll be posting more often, though.

Good pic of you, btw. I like it! :D

-Argentia Krystofel ~

Chap in the fedora said...

Well thank you for that Argentia Krystofel. Like I told you Sunday, Someone still looking at my blog.:)
And thanks about the pic.

Your friend,
Nathaniel W.T