Thursday, March 1, 2012

My Stop-motion films!




Greetings Ladies and gentlemen.

Wow! It's been a long time since I posted. :)
Anyway, Things have been very busy. Tons of stuff going on.
But, I have gotten into the Stop-motion business. So far, I have created 5. (In the time span of about 3 months. Its fun and there is so much you can do. This was my very first one. I wasn't worried about the background sine I really did it for a test.
There is a lot more I will post very soon. Right now I am working on a film that will be a movie for one of my friends. If any of y'all have films that 'y'all want, I can probably do it. I enjoy it as a hobby and a challenge.:)

So anyway, Enjoy!

Nathaniel Wallis-

P.S PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS!

1 comment:

Nathanael said...

Cool stop-motion vid, man. I liked the Inception music and the cotton-ball-explotion-looking-things. :D
Good job...